Messages of love for Valentine's Day


Love is a flower of spring between two people
which takes place in summer and winter does not wither.
(Turkish proverb)


Like the music and lyrics of a song, a beautiful bouquet of flowers enriches their message together with beautiful words on a card. But it is not always easy to find. Here we leave some suggestions, if you seek inspiration.

• Love does not count the years, but rather, that the years count.
• In a kiss, all I know nothing.
• The first kiss is not given with the mouth but with his eyes.
• You know it's the nicest thing to sleep? ... Knowing that you can dream .... And the nicest thing to wake up? ... You're not a dream, but you are real ...
• Happiness is a 9-letter word, mine are summarized in 2 ... YOU
• It may not be the richest person in the world but, by your side I feel the luckiest.
• When you look at the stars remember me that each of them is a kiss for you.
• Like you want me to forget, if I try to forget, I forget and start forgetting to remind you.
• Sometimes I wonder why life is so beautiful, now I know, because you're in it.
• I would be so sweet illusion that crazy! to walk about your skin and melt in your mouth.
• I threw a coin into the river and a desire I asked ... I was scared ... I felt cold because ... when I looked in the river were you with my love mí.Haré never forget and remember my name in your stay and if it is true that Love eventually dies ... I will wait time
• By 1 kiss from your mouth 2 would give you hugs sighs 3 showing 4 times your joy and in the 5th symphony 6 yearning dreams 7 times would give him an 8 letters I love you because 9 times and 10 times alive you die.
• I dreamed that you loved me, I dreamed that you loved me and I fell in bed for dreaming nonsense.
• If every time I think you go out a star in the sky would not be no stars to shine.

Several of these messages circulate on the Internet as SMS, appointments being really, like these others that we liked

• There is nothing more interesting than the conversation of two lovers in a profound silence. (Achille Tournier)
• The blade, when he loves, becomes a flower, the flower, when he loves, becomes a fruit. (Rabindranath Tagore)
• Love is a springtime plant that perfumes everything with its hope, even where it climbs the ruins. (Gerard Flobert)
Finally, we leave here thinking read some time ago can not remember where

• Love and knowledge are unique in one respect: the more you grow share

No comments: